Bananas are the easiest and cheapest source of instant energy to the common people. Bananas have several health benefits mainly because they contain fiber, vitamin, sucrose, glucose and fructose. They are easily available through out the year and also are an affordable fruit for even a common man. Bananas are healthy and are beneficial in many forms.
Some Of The Health Benefits Of Banans:
- Bananas are full of fiber because of this they are helpful in restoring normal bowel function.
- Bananas are very good for people suffering from anaemia. Bananas are rich in iron and therefore help to increase haemoglobinwhich is why it is very helpful for people suffering from anaemia.
- Bananas are high source of natural potassium, therefore it is an ideal fruit for people suffering from high blood pressure.
- Bananas are good for pregnant women. Having bananas in between meals keeps the sugar levels high and therefore it avoids morning sickness in pregnant women.
- Bananas also help people suffering from ulcers. It becomes easily digestible because of its soft texture and also helps control acidity.
- Banana is a fruit packed with energy. It provides enough energy to a person to undertake strenuous workout for one to one and a half hour.
- If your mood is not good, have a banana and see the difference. Bananas are known to enhance mood because they have amino acid called tryptophan which makes person relax and enhances his mood.
- To overcome a hangover, have a banana milkshake sweetened with honey. Bananas ease the stomach while the honey in it restores blood sugar levels and milk rehydrates and soothes your system.
- Banana is a great fruit to calm the nervous system. It contains vitamin A and it also contains vitamin B in the form of Thiamine, Niacin, folic acid and boflavin these help in soothing the nervous system.
- Bananas also help in controlling the risk of stroke. Eating bananas regularly can reduce the risk of death by stroke by up to 40%.
- Banana is good for people to help them overcome the habit of smoking. Bananas contain vitamin B6 and B12 along with potassium and magnesium which makes the body recover from the bad effects of nicotine withdrawal.
- Studies have revealed the daily and regular consumption of bananas can help reduce the risk of developing age related macular degeneration of eye, which is one of the main causes of vision loss in senior adults.
Seeing the above health benefits of bananas you must have realized how good the fruit is for our overall health. So go bananas! And make it part of your daily diet and enjoy the enormous health benefits the fruit has.
Do You Eat Bananas Regularly?
Do you have bananas daily in your diet, if yes, then please share your views on how beneficial you find the fruit from the health perspective apart from the fact that its really yummy and delicious. If you don’t have it in your diet regularly then its time you should relook into your decision to include bananas into your regular diet. After all who doesn’t want to be healthy and fit!!
If you like this post and want to have top health tips, fitness tips, health care tips and fitness regime tips, you can subscribe to FREE Health n Fitness Care feed via EMAIL to get instant updates on health and fitness information.