As the winters approach, you curiously look for effective skin care tips, we must be extra careful with our skin care regime. Though winters are considered to be a healthy season and people tend to gain their health and fitness from naturally increased metabolism during winters, but during winters you need to give added importance to your skin care. Skin starts feeling tight by the time we are in the cold season, the lack of moisture can lead to excessive dryness, flaking, rough skin, etc., all conditions of dry skin sensitivity.
Below are some very useful health tips for your skin care which will give you a very healthy, glowing, soft, supple and young skin this winter. So no need to worry as far as taking care of your skin is concerned this winter. So get started and follow these skin care tips under your daily health and fitness regime and feel yourself on top of the world.
- People with dry skin need more care during winters. For those with normal to dry skin, cleanse twice a day, with a cleaning cream or gel. Massage the cleaner lightly into the skin and remove it with moist cotton wool.Next comes the toning, after cleaning, wipe and tone the skin with cotton wool, using a rose based skin tonic or rose water.
- Loss of moisture from the skin can be due to several reasons, sun exposure is one of the major reasons for loss of moisture. During the day, apply a sunscreen, before going out in the sun. Most sun screens have built-in moisturizers. Skin should also be nourished with a good night cream. Nourishing helps lubricate skin and keep it soft.
- Apply cream and massage into skin, with upward and outward movements, for 3 to 4 minutes. Then wipe off with moist cotton wool.
- When the humidity is less, oily skin looks and feel better, however after washing the face with soap, there can be some superficial dryness, and when moisturizers are applied, the skin becomes prone to pimples.
Here are some skin care tips which are beneficial to take care of the above problem –
- Use a light cleansing milk or cleansing lotion to combat dryness and moisturize the skin. Take 100 ml. rose water and add 1 tsp. pure glycerin. Mix well and keep in a clean bottle. Apply a little of this lotion whenever the skin feels dry.
- The skin on the lips is also very thin and lacks sebaceous glands. That is why it can become dry and chapped easily. The skin may also start peeling. It is extremely important to remove lip stick from the lips every night, using a cleansing gel. Matte lipsticks actually have a drying effect on the skin, so keep to glossy lipsticks.
- For night skin care at bed time, apply pure almond oil, or an almond cream, on the lips and leave it on all night. This would help to soften the skin. In fact lip balms are also very helpful in healing the skin on the lips, preventing chapped lips and keeping them soft and smooth.
The above health tips would definitely be a great healer for your winter skin care woes. Make these skin care tips a routine during winters, under your health and fitness regime and look beautiful superficially and feel physically young and energetic.
If you like this post and want to have top health tips, fitness tips and fitness regime tips, you can subscribe to FREE Health n Fitness Care feed via EMAIL to get instant updates on health and fitness information.