Papaya is a fruit which is packed with number of health benefits for us. Papaya is a very common fruit and the best part is it is available through out the year. Papaya is good for overall health and is specially considered good for stomach and is helpful in digestion.
HERE ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF PAPAYAS:
- Papaya juice is very helpful in curing the infections of colon and can break down mucus that is reached by the juice.
- Papayas help in healing from burns and reducing inflammation. Papayas are rich in digestive enzymes therefore they are excellent for digesting your food and prevent constipation. In fact if you are suffering from constipation, eat papaya for two to three days regularly and you will feel the magical difference – you will be relieved of constipation completely.
- Papaya is rich in three essential antioxidants like vitamins C, E and A. These nutrients prevent the oxidation of cholesterol. Papayas also help in preventing diabetic heart disease.
- Papayas are also rich in fibre, therefore it is known to lower high cholesterol levels. Folic acid found in papayas converts a substance called homocysteine into benign amino acids. When it remains unconverted, homocysteine can directly damage blood vessel walls and when level get too high, can cause a stroke or even a heart attack.
- Looking for a remedy for nausea? Do not worry, just grab a papaya and have it. Papaya will help ease morning sickness as well as motion sickness.
- Papaya contains lot of essential vitamins to strengthen our immune system. Papaya contains vitamins A and C which is required for proper functioning of a healthy immune system. Papaya also helps in preventing illnesses like the common cold, flu and even ear infections.
Having seen the enormous health benefits of papayas, don’t forget to include it in your daily diet. You can have papaya in the form of juice or you can simply have pieces of papaya in fruit salad. It’s better if you start your day with papaya, just cut it into small pieces sprinkle some salt and fresh lime juice and have it in your breakfast. You can have papaya in any form you like it, but make sure that your have papayas in your daily diet and you will feel that you have cured some common ailments in a natural way.
DO DISCUSS YOUR VIEWS:
I have mentioned some of the health benefits of this great fruit, do you know some more health benefits of papaya which I have missed out above? Please feel free to add them by putting your comments here, it would be much appreciated if you share any more health benefits of papayas with us.
If you like this post and want to have top health tips, fitness tips, health care tips and fitness regime tips, you can subscribe to FREE Health n Fitness Care feed via EMAIL to get instant updates on health and fitness information.